CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- Use with V2000, D2000, IDP2000 Series
- Wall Mount Type Plastic Bracket for Vandal-Resistant Dome & General Domes and IP General Domes
- Material Polycarbonate
- 10X Zoom
- For 1.3 MP Cameras
- Wide Angle
- Telephoto Long Focal
- DC Auto Iris
- Focal Length 3.3~8.0mm
- F Number 1.0
- DC Auto Iris, CS Mount, 1/3" Format
- Minimum Object Distance 0.3m
- 5 mm to 50 mm vari-focal CS mount lens
- Suitable for use in many types of surveillance monitoring situations
- CS mount lens
- Aspherical component for maintaining high quality images
- Low distortion from close IR sensitivity
- 15" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- 7.5 to 75mm C mount lens
- Overall sharpness of vision plus superior light management
- F1.7 to T360 aperture capability
- Compact size for easy installation
- Auto iris DC operation, a manual focus operation
- Designed for CS-Mount CCTV Cameras
- For 1/3 inch & 1/4 inch Format Sensors
- Iris Range f/1.2 to T360
- 2.8-8mm Focal Length
- DC Auto Iris
- Wall Mount Bracket for Vandal-resistant Dome Camera
- Material- Aluminum
- 4mm to 12mm C mount lens
- Infrared aspherical lens characteristics
- F 1.2 capability
- C mount lens
- Aspherical lens design for keeping images precise
See any errors on this page? Let us know.