CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Accurate range testing for select GE Security glassbreak detectors
- Digitally generates sounds of breaking glass (plate, tempered and laminated)
- Ensures correct installation on very job
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Two speaker mounts offer multiple configurations for wall or ceiling
- Generous adjustments: full range of tilt, twist and swivel
- Load capacity of 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Mounts to the back of your speakers
- Accommodates 18" and 24" DBS/DSS antennas
- Holds up to eleven 8" x 8" x 16" standard concrete blocks for ballast or comes w/ pitch pad kit
- Adjustable dish mounting plate
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Dark gray weather resistant powder coat finish
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount has a 6 x6" plate that can support up to 12 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- Lockbox is mountable on 4 sides for mobile applications
- Interior dimensions - 17-inch W x 13.8-inch D x 3-inch H
- Rackmountable with a 2RU overall height
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable lid secured with security hardware
See any errors on this page? Let us know.