CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- I/O connections are made with two RJ45 jacks of a female/female gender type
- Data Line Protection - Pins 1,2,3,6 up to 7.5V
- Power Line Protection - Pins 4,5,7,8 up to 30VDC
- Utilizes an external ground screw for convenient ground installations
- Peak Pulse Current 132 amps 10/1000us
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.2
- Focal Length of 2.8-8mm / 2.8x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
See any errors on this page? Let us know.