CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- Compatible w/the TVB-2104/4104, TVB-2105/4105 and TVD-2101/4101 Cameras
- Used for Quick Access to Zoom/Focus Controls on Motorized Lens Cameras
- Powered by (2) AAA Batteries (not included) or 12VDC
- Plug-and-play design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS MS-PoE Injector or other IEEE 802.3af compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.2
- Focal Length of 2.8-8mm / 2.8x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- 3.5” LCD screen
- 5-6 hours of operation between charges
- Measures 20-250 VAC and 0-45 VDC
- Pelco P & D protocol for PTZ testing
- 0-2Vpp video level measurement
- Visible light for color CCTV cameras
- 16 LEDs provide up to 220 ft. range
- Automatic photocell
- Even illumination
- Telemetry input for remote switching
- For professional surface-wired installations
- Ideal for low-voltage alarm, telephone, audio, and video wires and cables
- Attractive appearance for walls, ceilings, woodwork, doors, and windows
- Low initial tack adhesive strip allows for easy adjustment
- Includes alcohol surface cleaning pads
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
See any errors on this page? Let us know.