Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- For Use With VT-EH10 10” Environmental Housing
- Ideal For Harsh Weather Environments
- 24VAC Heater & Blower For Use In Extreme Climatic Conditions
- Heater: 24V - 0.25A, Blower: 24V - 0.14A
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Compact, battery-powered, diagnostic/installation tool
- Camera Power over Ethernet support
- Connects Directly to Camera, Displays Live Video
- Compatible with Sarix Value, Professional & Enhanced Cameras
- In-Field Upgradable, including non-Pelco IP Camera Option
- 115 VDC Operation
- Optional Preset Positioning Capability
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Worm-Gear Final Drive
- Capable of Auto Scan and Variable Speed Operation when Used with Appropriate Control
- Outdoor Applications
- Easily Serviced
- Inverted Operation
- External Limit Stops
- Outdoor Applications
- Adjustable Worm-Gear Final Drive
- Monitor Type: Flat Panel Monitor
- Monitor Size: 43"-70"
- Mount Type: Wall Mount (Single Arm)
- Holds VCR, Multiplexer, and Tapes
- Monitor Can Be Placed on Top of Lock Box
- Vented Top and Bottom Panels
- Wall Mount; Wiring Access Through Wall
- Tamper-Resistant Top and Side Panel Access for Connections
- Terminates the RG-59U coaxial cable with a BNC connector
- Crimp-on barrel
- Provides a firm grip on the cable avoiding loss of signal
- Low output impedance of 75 ohms
- Quick connection with a BNC port
- Connects an RG-6 coaxial cable to a BNC connection port
- Provides a firm loss-less connection
- Allows you to quickly connect and disconnect using a twist-on type coupling
See any errors on this page? Let us know.