A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Wide range of 5-50mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3, optimizing the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter of T360, supporting super sensitive cameras
- DC Auto-Iris
- For up to 3 Megapixel Cameras
- 4.3x Optical Zoom
- Suitable for Wide Area Surveillance
- Aspheric / Low-dispersion Glass Elements
- High Refractive-index Optics
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
- Box Camera Housings, Brackets, and Mounts
- Can accomodate most box-style, closed-circuit television cameras.
- Outdoor Housings and Brackets
- Rack mountable on 2 or 4 posts with a 3 RU overall height
- Interior dimensions - 17.2" W x 21" D x 5" H
- Interlocking lift off lid
- Multiple vents with removable vent blockers for active or passive thermal management
- Single fan included with mounting location for a second fan
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Broad range of focal length that ranges from 5-50 mm and 10x zoom
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports high sensitivity cameras
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- For 1/3" Type Sensor
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Suitablefor Day/Night Surveillance
- Wide Area to Long Distance Surveillance
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Aluminum and Plastic Construction
- Comes with Wall Mounting Bracket
- 22lb Max load
- Ivory Color
See any errors on this page? Let us know.