If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 5 ~ 50mm / 0.2" ~ 1.97"
- Designed for use with the SCX-300WM wall mount bracket, when the dome camera is required to be installed on a pole of at least 3.1" (80mm) diameter
- Attaches to the pole with a stainless steel strap (included)
- Handles loads up to 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Made of stainless steel
- Pole Mount Adaptor for PTA-N37W and PTA-N27W, PTZ Speed Domes
- Weatherproof Aluminum Construction Design
- Construction & Finish: Aluminum, Light Gray, Polyester
- Max. Load: 45lb (20kg)
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor
- 4mm to 12mm C mount lens
- Providing infrared aspherical lens qualities
- F360 and an F 1.2 capability
- C mount lens
- Easy setup with its ring lock mechanism
- Unparalleled brightness at the maximum aperture, optimizing the performance at low lighting intensity
- 2.8-12mm Auto-Iris
- Wide Angle
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- High accuracy aspheric lens for the highest quality image
- 1/3 inch CS mount lens
- Manual varifocal lens
- Aspherical components for eliminating IR distortion
- Producing finer images even at the edges
- F 1.4 capability
- Megapixel Varifocal Lens
- F1.4 DC Type auto iris
- Varifocal 2.8-8.2mm / 0.11-0.32
- 12" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- 3 mm to 8.5 mm CS mount lens
- Provide low distortion and high contrast
- High quality optical construction
- Metal construction
- Durable glass elements, plus aspherical IR qualities
See any errors on this page? Let us know.