Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- 1/3 inch CS mount lens
- Manual varifocal lens
- Aspherical components for eliminating IR distortion
- Producing finer images even at the edges
- F 1.4 capability
- 3 mm to 8.5 mm CS mount lens
- Provide low distortion and high contrast
- High quality optical construction
- Metal construction
- Durable glass elements, plus aspherical IR qualities
- Wall Mount Bracket for A-SWD5 Series Dome Housings
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Aluminum Construction
- Off-White Powder Coat Finish
- 12" Camera Enclosure with Wall Mount
- Aluminum Construction
- Installed with Heater and Blower
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Beige color
- F1.2 / Day/Night Type
- 3X Zoom
- CS Mount
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
Canon A-SWD5THB Surface Mount Dome 5-inch Tinted with Heater and Blower for VB-C50iR, VB-C300, VB-C500D
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Tinted Dome Bubble
- 24VAC Heater and Blower
- IP54 and IP66 Rated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.