Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Plastic insulated
- Rust inhibitor
- Finger friendly
- Boxed in pails
- Caution always wear eye protection
- Touch Screen Monitor
- Weatherproof High Resolution TFT LCD Monitor
- Remote Control, Mounting Bracket and Accessories
- Miniature Size Color Monitor for Compact Applications
- Selectable Mirror-Image Mode
- Holds high voltage electrical appliances
- Use color coded tape for easier identification
- Wire harnessing and home maintenance
- Weather & Cold Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Outdoor Fixed Camera Housing
- Built-in 24VAC Heater and Blower
- Side Hinged Opening
- Aluminum Construction and Acrylic Window
- IP33 (when 4-vent holes open)
- Compact design for discreet mounting
- Effectively protects the camera from dust and light tampering
- Smoked dome provides discreet monitoring
- 750 lb. test webbing
- Strong 1-inch heavy duty web construction
- Rustproof, cam-action buckle
- For securing contractor, DIY, landscape maintenance, recreational loads
- Meets kit requirement for ANSI Z308.1
- Serves up to 50 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Packed in a polypropylene case
- 50 person contractor kit
- General purpose
- Do not use as protection from; asbestos, silica or cotton dust, toxic dust, fumes, mists, gas or vapor
- Not to be used in spray paint operations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.