Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Tokina Co., Ltd. Japan, manufactures a full line of CCTV lenses including varifocal, fixed and motorized zoom lenses. Specialising only in CCTV lenses requires all of Tokina's 60 years of experience to ensure that every new product they produce retains the market leading quality they have become renowned for. It is well known in the industry that you can have the best camera in the world but if it has an average lens then it will only ever achieve average results. By combining good camera technology and market leading lens technology you will achieve the best result first time every time.
Tokina back up their products with extensive online knowledge bases, FAQ’s and excellent phone support meaning that you can expect only the best customer service whenever you contact them.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tokinausa.com/support-warranty.html
Tokina Industrial Division
Tel: (714) 849-5700
Fax: (714) 849-5677
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- 12VDC Heater and Blower
- IP54 and IP66 Rated
Canon, A-ODW7C-OW, Wall Mount 7” Clear Vandal Dome 24VAC for VB-M40, VB-C60, VB-C50iR, VB-C300, VB-C500D, and VB-C50iR w/VB-EX50
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Indoor recessed ceiling installation minimizes the camera's appearance
- Allows for camera's full range of PTZ movement
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Protects the camera from dust, humidity, etc
- Housing is made of steel and capsule dome is made of polycarbonate
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- 1 1/2” pipe thread on end for quick and easy dome mounting
- 60 lb load rating
- Wall Mount Bracket for A-SWD5 Series Dome Housings
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Aluminum Construction
- Off-White Powder Coat Finish
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- f2.9-8 mm Varifocal Lens
- Maximum Aperture – f/0.95
See any errors on this page? Let us know.