Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Tokina Co., Ltd. Japan, manufactures a full line of CCTV lenses including varifocal, fixed and motorized zoom lenses. Specialising only in CCTV lenses requires all of Tokina's 60 years of experience to ensure that every new product they produce retains the market leading quality they have become renowned for. It is well known in the industry that you can have the best camera in the world but if it has an average lens then it will only ever achieve average results. By combining good camera technology and market leading lens technology you will achieve the best result first time every time.
Tokina back up their products with extensive online knowledge bases, FAQ’s and excellent phone support meaning that you can expect only the best customer service whenever you contact them.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tokinausa.com/support-warranty.html
Tokina Industrial Division
Tel: (714) 849-5700
Fax: (714) 849-5677
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Allows you to mount indoor or outdoor housing of a speed dome camera on a rooftop
- Compatible with STB30PF ceiling type flange and STH-380PO/370PO/360PO/370PI camera housings
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Mounts to the inside of the parapet
- Silver finish
- Aperture Range - f/1.4 - f/360
- Focal Length - 2.8 to 10mm
- Auto Iris Feature
- Manual Focus
- Manual Zoom
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Vandal-Resistant Aluminum Construction
- IP66 Rated
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- Indoor Applications
- Supports up to 70 Pounds (32kg)
- Can be used with SADT-100WM Wall Mount, SADT-100CM Ceiling Mount
- Metal Case
- Integrated Pan/ Tilt, and Housing
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +90° to -90°
- Optional accessory : receiver unit
See any errors on this page? Let us know.