Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Tinted Dome Bubble
- Vandal-Resistant Aluminum Construction
- IP66 Rated
- High performance
- Distortion is minimized
- Enhanced performance in the close- focus range
- Compact Design
- Ceiling Mount Adapter for Wall Mount Dome Housings
- Works with 1 1/2" NPT Pipe
- Steel Construction
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Thickness of Flange: 6.5mm (0.256")
- Super High Resolution 25mm 3- megapixel Lens
- 1.3 Megapixel Lens Series
- Standard High Resolution Lens Series
- 1/2 inch Lens Format
- 10-40mm Focal Length
- F1.4 Max Aperature
- IR Mono-Focal(Fixed)Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- Focal Length 4mm
- F1.2 Maximum Aperture (F-Stop)
- Mount CS
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Compatible with Day/Nigh Cameras
- High Image Quality in Near Infrared Range
- Chromatic Aberratons Corrected in Visible and IR Spectrums
- 2/3-inch High Resolution Image Size
- 8mm Focal Length
- Manual Iris
- 1.4-16 Aperture Range
- C Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.