Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- Focal Length 8-80mm
- Iris Range F/1.8 - 360 Iris
- Operation Auto-Iris (Video)
- Focus Operation Motorized
- Zoom Operation Motorized
- High performance
- Distortion is minimized
- Enhanced performance in the close- focus range
- Compact Design
- Perfectly suited for use with high-end cameras with resolution in the mega-pixel camera
- IR Mono-Focal(Fixed)Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- Focal Length 6mm
- F1.2 Maximum Aperture (F-Stop)
- Mount CS
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Compatible with Day/Nigh Cameras
- High Image Quality in Near Infrared Range
- Chromatic Aberratons Corrected in Visible and IR Spectrums
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- 12VDC Heater and Blower
- IP54 and IP66 Rated
Canon, A-ODW7C-OW, Wall Mount 7” Clear Vandal Dome 24VAC for VB-M40, VB-C60, VB-C50iR, VB-C300, VB-C500D, and VB-C50iR w/VB-EX50
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- 2/3-inch High Resolution Image Size
- 8mm Focal Length
- Manual Iris with Lock
- 1.4-16 Aperture Range
- C Mount
- Indoor recessed ceiling installation minimizes the camera's appearance
- Allows for camera's full range of PTZ movement
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Protects the camera from dust, humidity, etc
- Housing is made of steel and capsule dome is made of polycarbonate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.