Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
- For use in Cat 6 compliant data networks
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence. Simple one piece design...no bars or liners
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap
- Holds high voltage electrical appliances
- Use color coded tape for easier identification
- Wire harnessing and home maintenance
- Weather & Cold Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Compatible with industry standard punchdown tools
- Features the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool for crimping RJ-11, RJ-12, RJ-45 and EZ-RJ45 connectors
- Coax and Round Wire Cable Cutter cuts solid and standed wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2-inch diameter, cuts coaxial cables
- Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper designed for stripping cable jacket on Category 5, 5E cables
- EZ-RJ45 Connectors works with solid or stranded wire. FCC compliant
- Full cycle ratchet mechanism
- Quick release lever
- Smaller handle spread
- Accepts die sets from a variety of manufacturers
- Die Set for PN 17000, Coax BNC/TNC 3 Piece connectors
- Compatible with 17000C 10" Euro crimp tool frame
- Molded in gasket provides a weather tight seal at cable entry
- Single crimp termination with captive center contact design
- Universal crimp tool terminates all three SealSmart Connector designs
- Crimps and trims extended wire in the EZ-RJ45 Connector in a single cycle
- For use with EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e and Cat 6 connectors
- Features precision cast crimping dies for superior accuracy
- Built in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Use to terminate and trim wires in 66 and 110 style cross connect blocks
- Use to terminate and trim wires in 110 & 630 style wall jack modules
- Adjustable low and high impact force settings
See any errors on this page? Let us know.