Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- Allows to work on security, audio, or video installations
- Manufactured for the professional installer on a budget
- Used to insert and remove BNC connectors in digital video patch bays and in high-density DSX cross connect systems
- Machined from tool steel and heat treated
- Durable handle made from resin
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Compatible with industry standard punchdown tools
- Full cycle ratchet mechanism
- Quick release lever
- Smaller handle spread
- Accepts die sets from a variety of manufacturers
- 100007 EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- 50 - EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connectors
- Die Set for PN 17000, Coax BNC/TNC F Type connectors
- Variety of cable types available are RG6, RG6 8281, 1694A, 1695, 1505, 9259, 9231
- Hex cavities of .360, .324, .068
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through the front of the connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence and reduces scrap
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire; separate connectors not required, reducing inventory, and confusion
- Simple one-piece design
- Precision Machined & Formed
- Nickel Plated
- Extruded & Polished Resin Handle
- 24-10 AWG stripping range
- 30-10 AWG cutting range
- For use with round, oval and flat wire cable
- 4-Way or 8 point indents
- For use on solid barrel type contacts used in RS232 style connectors
- For use on BNC/TNC solid barrel center contacts
- The good solution for CATV, DSS, security, home theater and residential structured wiring installations
- Molded in gasket provides a weather tight seal at cable entry
- Single crimp termination with captive center contact design
- Universal crimp tool terminates all three SealSmart connector designs
- Use on RG59, RG6 and RG6 quad shield cables. Connectors are color coded for cable type
- External Ground: Maximum cable OD -0.280+"; Maximum conductor OD - 0.041"
- For use with Cat5e/6+ shielded cable
- Works on solid or stranded wire
- UL Rated, FCC compliant
- Patented. patents insured
- Save time - No need for eight punch downs
- Repair damaged jacks on the spot
- EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
- Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
- Reduced tool cost, no PDT required
- Full-serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Through hardened, high carbon steel for edge retention
- Double-plated chrome over nickel
- Easily re-sharpens and holds cutting edge
- Scraper and file on backside of blades
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45 extended conductors
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force
- Built in wire cutter and strippers
- Bayonet style (twist & lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- 110, 66, 630, Krone and BIX style interchangeable blades available
- Used to terminate and trim wires in 66, 110 krone and BIX cross connect blocks
- Used to terminate and trim wires in 110 and 630 style wall jack modules
- 22-26 AWG, In-Line Tap
- Tap directly on to existing wire without interrupting service
- Max insulation O.D., .050" (1.27 mm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.