Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- 12VDC Heater and Blower
- IP54 and IP66 Rated
Canon, A-ODW7C-OW, Wall Mount 7” Clear Vandal Dome 24VAC for VB-M40, VB-C60, VB-C50iR, VB-C300, VB-C500D, and VB-C50iR w/VB-EX50
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Indoor recessed ceiling installation minimizes the camera's appearance
- Allows for camera's full range of PTZ movement
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Protects the camera from dust, humidity, etc
- Housing is made of steel and capsule dome is made of polycarbonate
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog Snapit Dome Cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- Wall Mount Bracket for A-SWD5 Series Dome Housings
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Aluminum Construction
- Off-White Powder Coat Finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.