Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Quickly and easily removes most damaged screws such as hex, phillips, torx, square drive, sizes number
- 4-number 14 from wood, plastic or metal
- Two step drill bit and extractor in one tool extracts broken bolts and damaged screws fast
- Use in reverse only with 3/8-Inch variable speed reversible power drill
- Drills up to grade 8 and 10.0 class fasteners, extracts bolt sizes number 10-3/8-Inch
- Kit exceeds federal OSHA requirements
- Serves up to 25 people
- Molded handle for carry or mount kit on work site
- Comes in a polypropylene case and Includes all the supplies you need for up to 25 people
- 25 person contractor refill
- Visible light for color CCTV cameras
- 8 LEDs provide up to 59 ft. range
- Automatic photocell
- Even illumination
- Telemetry input for remote switching
- Saves time with the 3 easy access doorsf
- No more sorting individual compartments eliminate hassle and time spent searching through various sizes
- Easy storage designed to fit into tool boxes or hang on peg boards
- Exceptional value compared to purchasing items separately
- Natural color
- A real money saver base bits last 3 to 4 times longer at a fraction of the cost
- Economical replaceable tips lock in place
- Step bit performance remains identical to that of non replaceable tip bits
- Constructed of M2 high speed steel, coated with titanium and cobalt
- Tri-cut tip cuts smoother, faster and cooler
- Anti static
- Impervious material
- EZ on/EZ off
- 50 shoe covers in jar
LH Dottie DT4B Cable Tie Standard Duty 4.12-inch Length by 0.095-inch Width by 0.042-inch Thickness UV Black 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
See any errors on this page? Let us know.