Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
Tel: (909) 993-5770
Fax: (909) 628-5560
- Pans up to 100º per second, 360º continuous rotation
- Tilts up to 40º per second, -90º to +40º range
- Choice of DinionXF Color or Dinion 2X Day/Night cameras and motorized zoom lens combinations
- IP 66 rated, tough, attractive casing with up to 20 kg balanced load
- Multi-protocol including Biphase, Bilinx, Pelco-D, and third party protocols on RS-485
- UL rated
- FCC and RoHS compliant
- 50 micro inch gold plated
- Innovative design ensures 110 jacks are properly terminated eliminating common NEXT and FEXT failures
- Uses standard 110 blades-no expensive die set heads to purchase, zero dollars tied up in inventory
- More comfortable to use than the traditional punchdown tool and puck
- Zero impact termination prevents block damage or stress
- Increases performance, accuracy and productivity on the job site-translating to more profitability
- Patent-pending Constant Light technology ensures consistent illumination
- 3D Diffuser technology (Black Diamond) delivers even illumination designed specifically for CCTV
- Enables the optimum nighttime performance of analogue and megapixel cameras, IP platforms, and video analytics
- Reduced power consumption for a greener, more environmentally friendly solution with lower operating costs
- Use to terminate and trim wires in 66 and 110 style cross connect blocks
- Use to terminate and trim wires in 110 & 630 style wall jack modules
- Adjustable low and high impact force settings
- EZ 1 Button Design
- Displays Pass, Open or Short
- Integrated Tone Generator
- Automatic Power Off
- Line Voltage Warning LED
- Full cycle ratchet mechanism
- Quick release lever
- Smaller handle spread
- Accepts die sets from a variety of manufacturers
- External Ground: Maximum cable OD -0.280+"; Maximum conductor OD - 0.041"
- For use with Cat5e/6+ shielded cable
- Works on solid or stranded wire
- UL Rated, FCC compliant
- Patented. patents insured
- Die set for commercial insulated terminals
- Compatible with 17000C 10" Euro crimp tool frame
- 22-10 AWG solid or stranded cable types
- Save time - No need for eight punch downs
- Repair damaged jacks on the spot
- EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
- Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
- Reduced tool cost, no PDT required
- Maxim 16 wire stripper, 10-5 AWG, Boxed
- Use in enclosures with stacked or layered modules
- Use in tight/over-crowded work areas
- Compatible with all industry standard tools using the Bayonet style (twist & lock) blade retention socket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.