Batko specializes in the manufacturer of protective enclosures for surveillance equipment and offers a wide range of tough, easy-to-install products. Since the early 1980’s Batko has been developing and delivering enclosures to put cameras in locations previously thought to be impossible, this was demonstrated with the introduction of their popular insulated enclosures in 1987.
Now offering over 200 enclosures for cameras, DVR’s and monitors along with various protection accessories, BATKO is a well-established leader in North America. With a focus on simplicity and providing the best value, BATKO designs both indoor and outdoor enclosures, as well as specialist enclosures for extreme environments.
For warranty information click here: https://www.batko.com/footer/garanties.php
Tel: (418) 286-6842 / 800-463-1455
Fax: (418) 286-4201 / 800-261-3514
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- Outdoor Insulated Housing
- Max. camera. L. 12"
- Regular 24 VAC Or RJ45
- No heater and blower required
- Completely insulated with mineral fiber board
- One access door
- Can be secured to the floor
- High quality sliding drawer
- Compatible with the WV-SF332, WV-SF335, WV-SF336, WV-SF538, and WV-SF539 IP Fixed Dome Cameras and WV-CF344, WV-CF354, WV-CF624, WV-CF634, and WV-CF504P Analog Fixed Dome Cameras
- Designed for easy pendent installation on 3/4" EMT conduit pipe
- Manufactured from durable engineered plastic
- Certifications / Ratings: WEEE & REACH
- 3.5” LCD screen
- 5-6 hours of operation between charges
- Measures 20-250 VAC and 0-45 VDC
- Pelco P & D protocol for PTZ testing
- 0-2Vpp video level measurement
- Visible light for color CCTV cameras
- 16 LEDs provide up to 220 ft. range
- Automatic photocell
- Even illumination
- Telemetry input for remote switching
- Locked door
- Rear access panel
- 11 ga. Aluminum construction
- Blower 26CFM & powerbar
- Insulated, double wall
- Prevents internal moisture & condensation
- 19 in. rack mount rails
- Two access doors
- Top shelf area for monitor
- Mobile or fixed Work Station
- Vertical CPU lock box
- Dimensions WxHxD 3.75''x10.75"x 11.5"
- Allows network cameras to operate in cold weather
- Enables operation in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C)
- Integrated fan prevents moisture formation on the camera's surface
- Turns On / Off depending on the camera's internal temperature
- For LCD displays up to 55Lbs with 50-100mm VESA
- Adjustable length pole from 25"- 48" included
- Tilt adjustability to 20 degrees
- Rotate LCD display on pole up to 360 degrees
- Level correction feature
- 18 spaces / 18U
- Locked door
- Rear access panel
- 11 ga. aluminum construction
See any errors on this page? Let us know.