Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- IR corrected lenses
- Telephoto lenses
- Up to 5 megapixel resolution
- Crisp image from edge to edge
- Tiltable Rack Mount
- Acceptable Dual 8 inch, 8.4 inch or Single Monitor Under 19 inch
- VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm Compatible
- Max Supporting Weight is Upto 20.94 lbs or 9.5kg
- Available Monitors: 8RTC, 8RTF, 10RTC, 17RCM, 19RCM, 15RTV, 17RTV, 19RTV, 15RTC, 17RTC, 19RTC
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 42 inch to 70 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 610mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Aluminum and Plastic Construction
- Comes with Wall Mounting Bracket
- 22lb Max load
- Ivory Color
- Video Wall Mount Extended Scissor type surface mount
- Provides easy access to the rear of each monitor
- With X,Y,Z Axis adjustments for each corner
- Made with heavy gage steel
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
See any errors on this page? Let us know.