Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Pendant Mount (1-1/2" pipe thread) standard, wall mount available
- Thermostatically controlled 24VAC heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Rugged, vandal-resistant painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for supported Axis network cameras
- 480 x 234 Resolution, 250 Nits, 150 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- Left and Right Reverse Image
- 2 Video In (RCA Type), 1 Video Out (RCA), 1 Audio In & Out (Jack Type)
- RCA to BNC Adapter
- Power Saving Batter ON / OFF Switch
- Robust and safe installation
- Ease of installation
- Swivel action
- Optional accessories available for longer length
- Suitable for color and day/night cameras
- Telephoto, 12.5-50 mm lenses
- IR-corrected lenses
- DC-iris and P-Iris
- 9.7 inch 1024 x 768 resolution and support up to 1920 x 1080
- Video Input : 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS / Audio
- Video Output: 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / USB
- Brightness 400Nit
- Contrast 600:1
See any errors on this page? Let us know.