Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- CCTV testing and monitoring
- Video output test pattern: Color bar chart & gray scale chart (Test cable broken circuit, short circuit function)
- Low Battery Consumption 3 ~ 4 hours continuous using time
- OSD menu function
- Mirror function
- High intensity LEDs
- Easy to install
- Long life
- Low power consumption
- Outdoor ready
- 7" IPS 1280 x 800 Wide Viewing Angles and High Resolution
- Video Input : 3G-SDI / HDMI / YPbPr / CVBS
- Video Output: 3G-SDI / HDMI
- Brightness 400Nit
- Contrast 800:1
- Indoor and outdoor
- Robust and safe installation
- Ease of installation
- NEMA 4X-rated
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
- 3.5" TFT-LCD, 480 (RGB) x 320
- LED Lamp, easy to operate at night
- 4GB Micro SD card included video record & playback, snapshot & save the current image at JPG file
- User defined shortcut keys (F1 and F2)
- LCD screen brightness / contrast / color saturation adjustable
- Suitable for color and day/night cameras
- Telephoto, 12.5-50 mm lenses
- IR-corrected lenses
- DC-iris and P-Iris
See any errors on this page? Let us know.