American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Stand alone with Digital Video Recorder: This connection will interface directly to the DVRwhich supports text insertion. This insertion will interface via RS232C only from TCPIP rear panel
- VSSI-Pro Interface: VSSI-Pro supports text insertion and has programmable gray scale and background of text insertion. User is able to define the ATM IP addresses via on-screen programming on the VSSI-Pro menu
- Video Input Agc (Automatic Gain Control)
- LEDs - Power, POS/Cash register communication, network communication & video loss
- All AVE POS / Cash Register Interfaces
- Supports Full Emulate Modes of printers, poll displays, or customer displays
- Hydra, Regcom, Networker, Vnetworker protocols built in with dual RJ45s
- Satin Brass, Stainless Steel or off-white powder coated front
- Window Guard paint shields in clear and tinted
- Conduit knockouts in the 2 sides, and bottom
- 3.6mm and 2.5mm fixed lens included
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Environmentally sealed
- 16' Pole with 4x4" Base
Standard 16ï¿½ Steel Pole with 2ï¿½ transformer base Base includes NEMA Box, terminal strip, 115Vac to 24Vac transformerr and surge protection. (MOOGP1800)
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- This mount raises the camera 15 feet and supports up to 200 lbs
- Heavy-gauge steel construction features a powder coat finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.