APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
- For Use With VT-EH10 10” Environmental Housing
- Ideal For Harsh Weather Environments
- 24VAC Heater & Blower For Use In Extreme Climatic Conditions
- Heater: 24V - 0.25A, Blower: 24V - 0.14A
- Thermostatically Controlled
- For RG-59U Coaxial Cable
- Crimp-on Barrel
- Firm Grip on Cable
- BNC Connector
- Output Impedance - 75 ohms
- Connects an RG-6 coaxial cable to a BNC connection port
- Provides a firm loss-less connection
- Allows you to quickly connect and disconnect using a twist-on type coupling
- 75 Ohm impedance
- 3.5" LCD Video Service Monitor, 960 x 240
- PTZ Control Test Function
- Video Patten Generating Function
- RS485 Data Test Function
- New Design w/ Number Buttons
- 5.6" TFT LCD video service monitor with sun shield, and audio
- Includes Rechargeable Charger
- 960 x 234 Resolution
- DC 12V ~ 24V / 8W
- 3.5" TFT LCD Display
- Continuous Use up to 8 Hours on 8 "AA" Alkaline Batteries
- Comes Complete with Vinyl Carrying case with Belt Clip and Strap
- BNC Input with BNC Patch Cable Included
- Aluminum & Acrylic construction with polyester coating
- IP 68 Rated
- Optional Heater and Blower Kit with Sun shield for Outdoor Use
- Various Mounting Options including Wall, Ceiling, I-Beam, Pole, and Corner Mount
- 1-1/2" NPT Threads on Extension Pipe
- Terminates the RG-59U coaxial cable with a BNC connector
- Crimp-on barrel
- Provides a firm grip on the cable avoiding loss of signal
- Low output impedance of 75 ohms
- Quick connection with a BNC port
See any errors on this page? Let us know.