APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount can support up to 10 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- Holds most 42" - 63" flat panels
- Distance from wall to the back of the monitor - 1.4"
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate up to a 850mm x 500mm hole pattern
- Accommodates double gang box
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Full motion wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 63 inch LCD flat panel monitors
- Swivel 60 degrees of right lateral swivel
- 15 to +15 degree continuous adjustable tilt
- Display to be folded parallel to wall
- Rack mountable on 2 or 4 posts with a 3 RU overall height
- Interior dimensions - 17.2" W x 21" D x 5" H
- Interlocking lift off lid
- Multiple vents with removable vent blockers for active or passive thermal management
- Single fan included with mounting location for a second fan
- 1440 x 234, 500 Nits, 300 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- Left and Right, Up and Down Reverse Image
- 2 Video In (RCA Type), 1 Video Out (RCA), 1 Audio In & Out (Jack Type)
- RCA to BNC Adapter
- NTSC / PAL Auto Detect
- NEMA 4 Rated
- Air Veil Fan System Technology
- Filter Fan System
- Anti-Reflective Window
- Dual Lock Security
- 9.7 inch 1024 x 768 resolution and support up to 1920 x 1080
- Video Input : Video (CVBS) / Dual HDMI / YPbPr / Audio
- Video Output: Video (CVBS) / HDMI / YPbPr
- Brightness 400Nit
- Contrast 600:1
- 3.5" LCD Video Service Monitor, 960 x 240
- PTZ Control Test Function
- Video Patten Generating Function
- RS485 Data Test Function
- New Design w/ Number Buttons
- 5.6" TFT LCD video service monitor with sun shield, and audio
- Includes Rechargeable Charger
- 960 x 234 Resolution
- DC 12V ~ 24V / 8W
See any errors on this page? Let us know.