APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
In 1965, Joel Satnick and Sam Kobert founded LH Dottie. The company first began in a warehouse situated at 331 Winston Street Los Angeles supplying numerous products to electrical wholesalers within the area. As time went on, Joel and Sam broadened their product offering by adding electrical fittings, fastening devices and anchors, tools, petroleum products, and specialty items.
Today LH Dottie is located in downtown Commerce, Los Angeles on a 2-2/1 acreage. It is housed in a 50,000sq ft state of the art building with up to 8 separate shipping bays which deliver more efficiency and superior customer service. In addition another warehouse has also been opened within Oklahoma City to service and deliver the Eastern Seaboard and the Mid-West. With many changes occurring over the years, LH Dottie has stayed strong and committed to providing clients and customers with only the very best products available for long term use.
For warranty information click here: http://www.lhdottie.com/warranty.asp
- 1/4" X 12' Three1/4" X 4'Lite Stick Rods w Eye - Hook
- Brand New
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
LH Dottie DT5 Cable Tie Standard Duty 5.84-inch Length by 0.14-inch Width by 0.049-inch Thickness Natural 100-Pack
- Manufactured with filtered nylon 6/6
- Finger grips
- Angled tail
- One piece design, transition rails and 3 tooth pawl
- Rounded edges
- A real money saver base bits last 3 to 4 times longer at a fraction of the cost
- Economical replaceable tips lock in place
- Step bit performance remains identical to that of non replaceable tip bits
- Constructed of M2 high speed steel, coated with titanium and cobalt
- Tri-cut tip cuts smoother, faster and cooler
- 3.0" LCD Video Service Monitor, 960 x 240
- PTZ Control Test Function
- Video Patten Generating Function
- RS485 Data Test Function
- UTP Cat5/6 Cable Test Function
- Blade cuts in both directions (Push/Pull)
- Hardened blade point for scoring & plunge cuts
- Triple Ground Teeth
- Triangular handle designed for comfort & durability
- 4" TFT LCD video service monitor with sun shield, and audio
- Includes Rechargeable Battery & Charger
- 480 x 234 Resolution
- 12VDC / 750mA
- Convenient Storage For A Wide Range Of Bits
- 1/4 Hex Driver Shaft - Great For 1/4 Hex Head Screws
- Patent Pending ZAD 8 Zinc Alloy SOLID-CORE(tm) Ratchet Delivers Over 225 lbs Of Torque Strength
- Precision 28 Tooth Ratchet Makes Driving Fasteners Faster And Easier. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Nylon Reinforced Handle & Chamfered Solid Steel Shaft For Long Life & Durability
- 15" Zipper Top Tool Carrier 22 Pockets
See any errors on this page? Let us know.