Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
Tel: (909) 993-5770
Fax: (909) 628-5560
- Install flush mount back box per door station’s standard instructions
- Pass door station wiring through the center of the SBX-LSP and attach to door station
- Secure the SBX-LSP and door station to the flush mount back box using the security screws supplied with door station
- Align and install the “L” bracket to the wall to lock the cover in the open position while the system is in use
- When the system is not in use, lock in the cover in the closed position
JVC HPMVN-C6 7" Outdoor Pendant Mount Dome Housing with Heater & Blower for VNC655U, VNC625U and TKC-625U Cameras
- Thermostatically controlled heater effectively protects the camera from extreme cold
- Continuously running blower keeps lower dome clear from fog or condensation
- Separate power inputs for heater & blower and camera
- Optically clear dome for maximum light transmission
- Constructed of Durable engineered plastic top, 945VA, with UV protected and acrylic lower dome
- Standard with pendant mount
- IP67 certified
- Optional WMVN-C6 gooseneck mount for wall mount applications
- Pressurized to 7 psi (48.3 Kpa)
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Durable aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Threaded bolt inserts for easy installation
- Supports weight loads up to 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Durable construction with powder coat finish
- Standard 1.5" NPT pipe threading for easy connection to a HPMVNC-6 dome housing
- Access plug for easy wire pulls
- Swings back over the roof for easy mounting and dismounting
- For Hard or Drop Ceilings
- White Trim Ring
- For Use with VN-V685U/VN-V686BU Cameras
- Maximum Load Capacity - 6.39 lb (2.9 kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.