AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- High quality steel construction for strength and durability
- Anodised surface prevents rust
- Flexible tilting for better viewing experience
- Suitable for both brick and stud walls
- Lockable safety bar
- Enduring steel provides reliable performance
- Quick and intuitive installation
- Flexible tilt adjustment
- Compatible with VESA standard (Max. 440 x 330 mm)
- Lockable safety bar (padlock not included)
- Easy-to-use design
- Slide in-and-out wall mount bracket
- Multi-directional pivots
- 180º swivel left and right
- 180º pivot up and down
See any errors on this page? Let us know.