AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Tokina Co., Ltd. Japan, manufactures a full line of CCTV lenses including varifocal, fixed and motorized zoom lenses. Specialising only in CCTV lenses requires all of Tokina's 60 years of experience to ensure that every new product they produce retains the market leading quality they have become renowned for. It is well known in the industry that you can have the best camera in the world but if it has an average lens then it will only ever achieve average results. By combining good camera technology and market leading lens technology you will achieve the best result first time every time.
Tokina back up their products with extensive online knowledge bases, FAQ’s and excellent phone support meaning that you can expect only the best customer service whenever you contact them.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tokinausa.com/support-warranty.html
Tokina Industrial Division
Tel: (714) 849-5700
Fax: (714) 849-5677
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- High quality steel construction for strength and durability
- Anodised surface prevents rust
- Flexible tilting for better viewing experience
- Suitable for both brick and stud walls
- Lockable safety bar
- Enduring steel provides reliable performance
- Quick and intuitive installation
- Flexible tilt adjustment
- Compatible with VESA standard (Max. 440 x 330 mm)
- Lockable safety bar (padlock not included)
- Easy-to-use design
- Slide in-and-out wall mount bracket
- Multi-directional pivots
- 180º swivel left and right
- 180º pivot up and down
See any errors on this page? Let us know.