AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- High quality steel construction for strength and durability
- Anodised surface prevents rust
- Flexible tilting for better viewing experience
- Suitable for both brick and stud walls
- Lockable safety bar
- Enduring steel provides reliable performance
- Quick and intuitive installation
- Flexible tilt adjustment
- Compatible with VESA standard (Max. 440 x 330 mm)
- Lockable safety bar (padlock not included)
- AMPS-compatible adapter plate converts any AMPS-compatible mount into an XM-style satellite radio mount!
- Suitable for any XM satellite radio or electronics with a T-Button mounting system
- Compatible with all similar systems
- Made of durable glass fiber-reinforced composite plastic
- Users can easily position and reposition their electronics
- Smooth adjusting action holds electronics firmly in place
- Extends approximately 1.5" (38.1mm) from face of mount
- Body made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic with aluminum ball and head plate
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with skin, no skin or case
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of the iPod
- Includes the PanaVise model 670X T-Slot adapter
- The T-Slot adapter attaches easily to any AMPS compatible mount using the included hardware
See any errors on this page? Let us know.