AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- CS mount
- Varifocal lens 2.9 to 8mm
- F 0.95 sized aperture
- 3 MP / Day& Night
- 2.1X Zoom
- Wide Angle
- DC Auto Iris
- CS / Metal Mount
- 10mm to 40mm C mount lens
- Featuring infrared aspherical qualities
- F360F and 1.4 capabilities
- C mount lens
- Ring lock mechanism for securing the control ring on the lens in place
- CS mount lens
- Provides exceptional image clarity
- 3.6mm to 18mm focal length
- An F1.8 to T360 aperture
- Compact size
- CS mount lens
- Wide variety of CCTV demands in the security surveillance industry
- Focal length of 5 to 60mm
- Aperture capability of F1.6 to F360
- DC auto iris operation, a manual focus operation
- 6" (152.4mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri?Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25
See any errors on this page? Let us know.