AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Tamron USA, Inc. was established in 1979 as the US sales subsidiary of the Japanese optics manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd. Tamron USA is comprised of two major divisions: Tamron Photographic Lenses and Tamron CCTV Lenses. Tamron lenses are second to none in their quality of both image and design and have led innovation in the lens industry for many years.
Headquartered in Commack, NY Tamron offers A grade customer support for all of their lenses. In addition they also offer a dedicated service department that can ensure that your Tamron lens is maintained at peak performance for many years to come.
For warranty information click here: http://www.tamron-usa.com/about/services.asp
Tamron USA, Inc.
Tel: (800) 827-8880
Fax: (631) 543-5666
- Enduring steel provides reliable performance
- Quick and intuitive installation
- Flexible tilt adjustment
- Compatible with VESA standard (Max. 440 x 330 mm)
- Lockable safety bar (padlock not included)
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- IR Mono-Focal(Fixed)Lens
- 1/3 inch Lens Format
- Focal Length 6mm
- F1.2 Maximum Aperture (F-Stop)
- Mount CS
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- Compatible with Day/Nigh Cameras
- High Image Quality in Near Infrared Range
- Chromatic Aberratons Corrected in Visible and IR Spectrums
- Surface Mount Housing
- Indoor or Outdoor (Under Canopy) Use
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- 12VDC Heater and Blower
- IP54 and IP66 Rated
Canon, A-ODW7C-OW, Wall Mount 7” Clear Vandal Dome 24VAC for VB-M40, VB-C60, VB-C50iR, VB-C300, VB-C500D, and VB-C50iR w/VB-EX50
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- 2/3-inch High Resolution Image Size
- 8mm Focal Length
- Manual Iris with Lock
- 1.4-16 Aperture Range
- C Mount
- Indoor recessed ceiling installation minimizes the camera's appearance
- Allows for camera's full range of PTZ movement
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Protects the camera from dust, humidity, etc
- Housing is made of steel and capsule dome is made of polycarbonate
- High performance
- Distortion is minimized
- Enhanced performance in the close- focus range
- Compact Design
- Perfectly suited for use with high-end cameras with resolution in the mega-pixel camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.