AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- For fixed lens application
- Rugged and compact all aluminum construction
- Wall/ceiling installations
- Easy to install slide open type
- Built in bracket
- Indoor recessed ceiling installation minimizes the camera's appearance
- Allows for camera's full range of PTZ movement
- Ideal for discreet surveillance
- Protects the camera from dust, humidity, etc
- Housing is made of steel and capsule dome is made of polycarbonate
- PTZ Camera Outdoor Housing
- Built-in Fan /Heater
- IP66 /IK10 Grade
- 1 ½", PF Tab
- Pole mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Designed for use with the SCX-300WM wall mount bracket, when the dome camera is required to be installed on a pole of at least 3.1" (80mm) diameter
- Attaches to the pole with a stainless steel strap (included)
- Handles loads up to 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Made of stainless steel
- F1.3 DC type auto iris
- Varifocal 5 ~ 50mm / 0.2" ~ 1.97"
- Wall Mount Bracket for A-SWD5 Series Dome Housings
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- Aluminum Construction
- Off-White Powder Coat Finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.