AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- Ceiling Mount Adapter for Wall Mount Dome Housings
- Works with 1 1/2" NPT Pipe
- Steel Construction
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Thickness of Flange: 6.5mm (0.256")
- CS mount lens
- Provides exceptional image clarity
- 3.6mm to 18mm focal length
- An F1.8 to T360 aperture
- Compact size
- CS mount lens
- Wide variety of CCTV demands in the security surveillance industry
- Focal length of 5 to 60mm
- Aperture capability of F1.6 to F360
- DC auto iris operation, a manual focus operation
- Recessed Mount (In-Ceiling)
- 5" Clear Dome Bubble
- Steel Back Box and Trim Ring
- For Indoor Use
- Diameter of Hole on Ceilinig : 190mm (7.48") Template provided
- 6" (152.4mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri?Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25
See any errors on this page? Let us know.