EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- 2.8mm-12mm Focal Length
- DC Auto Iris Lens
- C/CS Mount
- Multi-Megapixel Resolution
- Lenses are IR corrected for use with True Day/Night cameras
- Short form factor (less than 50mm long) for telephoto lens
- Designed for CS-mount cameras with image sensor sizes 1/3", 1/2.7" HD, 1/2.5" and ½"
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 84 x 294 mm / 3.3" x 11.6" (W x H)
- Capable of controlling speed dome cameras, DVRs and monitors
- Centralized control of up to 999 cameras from a single controller
- Password protected to prevent unauthorized users
- 3-D Joystick for PTZ control functions and Jog Shuttle for DVR control
See any errors on this page? Let us know.