Fujifilm U.S operates in 27 states and engages in the research, development, manufacture, sales and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including electronic, information systems, motion picture, broadcast and photography. As with all the major players in the industry the advantage to working with Fulifilm is the dedicated customer support teams and detailed online knowledge bases that are synonymous with the larger companies. This allows their customers to gain the support and information they need when they need it through a broad range of channels.
For the past 78 years Fujifilm International has continually invested in research and development resulting in world-class, highly versatile core technologies. While these technologies have their roots in photographic technology Fujifilm continue to innovate and produce new products and services for a diverse range of businesses around the world.
FUJIFILM, Optical Devices Division
Tel: (973) 633-5600
Fax: (973) 633-5216
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Optical performance supporting 3 megapixels
- Special optic glass adopted, best suited for color
- Black and White and Day and Night cameras
- Built-in ND filter of T360, supporting high sensitivity cameras
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 megapixels
- WIDE 2.8mm, achieving a horizontal field angle of 100 degrees ( when used on 1/3 cameras)
- Compact and lightweight design, best suited for use with dome cameras
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass, and high refractive-index glass
- Built-in ND fitter of T360, supporting high sensitivity cameras
- High image-quality Monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 megapixels
- Compatible with a wide range 1/2, 1/3,1/4 cameras
- Wide f3.8-13mm range accommodates various applications
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass
- 3 Megapixels
- 2.2-6mm Varifocal
- F1.3 - 360 Aperture Ratio
- Day/Night Operation
- Manual Iris
- Control up to 255 PTZ cameras
- Full control and programming of the VMAX Series
- Multiple protocols supported
- Ergonomic design and simple to operate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.