Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- 5-50mm focal length
- Vari-focal manual iris lens
- F1.8 aperture
- Weatherproof housing for indoor and outdoor applications
- Comes with a heater unit
- Environmental rating of IP66
- Gray finish
- Add-On Covert Truvision Camera Bracket
- For Smoke Detector Housing
- 550 TVL
- 2.8MM Lens
- 0.4 Lux
- 1/3-inch format
- 5-50mm Focal Length
- DC Auto Iris
- Large aperture for excellent low-light performance
- Modern aspheric lens surfaces on all models for superior image quality
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio / video playback
- 12.5mm, High Resolution
- Low Distortion Megapixel 1/2 inch Lens
- Fixed Focal Length
- Manual Iris Lens
- Pole Mount
- Adapter for TVD-M-OWM
- Wall Mount
- For TruVision Mini PTZ Indoor & Outdoor
- Compatible with TVP-12C and TVP-12DN
- Compatible with TVP-12C-E and TVP-12DN-E
See any errors on this page? Let us know.