Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Compatible with Interlogix mini-dome and wedge form factor cameras
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Gray color (Pantone 428c) to match Interlogix domes
- Integrated cable management
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- For 1.3 megapixel cameras
- Wide aperture of f/1.6 enhances the performance even at low lighting intensity
- Equipped with a CS-type lens mount (metal)
- Suitable for color, B&W, and Day/Night cameras
- Auto-iris operation
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance support up to 3 Mp
- Range of 2.8 to 6mm, supporting various applications
- Wide aperture of F1.3 optimizes the performance at low lighting intensity
- Built-in ND filter used in T360 camera, supports high sensitivity cameras
- CS-mounting lens
- 2.1x Zoom / Aperture - f/1.3
- For 3 MP Cameras
- Focal Length of 2.8-6mm
- Horizontal Field Angle - 100°
- Uses High-accuracy Aspheric Lens
- 3 MP / Wide Aperture - f/1.2
- Focal Length of 2.8-8mm / 2.8x Zoom
- Designed for Dome Cameras
- Manual Zoom, Focus & Iris
- Offers High Refractive Index
- For CCTV Cameras up to 3MP Resolution
- Wide Aperture Rate of F1.3
- ND Filter / Aspherical Construction
- Metal Mount
- DC Auto Iris
- Box Cameras
- Inside Corner Mount for UltraView Rugged Domes (use with DR-RWM wall mount)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.