CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Installation: Compact size
- Plug-and-play PoE Self-powered design
- Standalone or wall-mount installation
- Can be used with the IFS POE302-MS Injector or other PSE IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Standards Compliance: Supports 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- Captures transaction text and associates it with recorded video
- Search data by time, date, camera, or transaction text using the DVMRe or WaveReader software
- Compatible with DVMRe-CD/CS/CT series and StoreSafe
- Pro digital video multiplexer recorders
- Multiple PB3s can be connected to a RS485 network
- 5-50mm focal length
- Vari-focal manual iris lens
- F1.8 aperture
- Weatherproof housing for indoor and outdoor applications
- Comes with a heater unit
- Environmental rating of IP66
- Gray finish
- Add-On Covert Truvision Camera Bracket
- For Smoke Detector Housing
- 550 TVL
- 2.8MM Lens
- 0.4 Lux
- 1/3-inch format
- 5-50mm Focal Length
- DC Auto Iris
- Large aperture for excellent low-light performance
- Modern aspheric lens surfaces on all models for superior image quality
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio / video playback
- 12.5mm, High Resolution
- Low Distortion Megapixel 1/2 inch Lens
- Fixed Focal Length
- Manual Iris Lens
See any errors on this page? Let us know.