Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
- Contains an HID ProxPoint® Plus Card Reader
- Module installs next to any one of Aiphone’s 2-gang stainless steel sub stations
- If desired, the HID-SS can be used as a standalone card reader
- Provides electronic access to a building through the standard Access Control system, which is not supplied by Aiphone
- All-in-one communication system to control video entry, public address, access control, and scheduled bell systems
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e / 6 network infrastructure
- Program system functions via browser
- Basic conversation plus full range of exchange functions
- Time based call forwarding, scan monitoring, emergency call, priority call, video audio recording, paging, and scheduled zone paging
See any errors on this page? Let us know.