The MuxLab 500029 CCTV Power-Thru Balun with screw terminals transmits video and remote power via one 4-pair Cat5 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cable, eliminating the need for multiple cable installations.
When used in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CCTV hub (500130), the modular balun transmits standard composite video and supports transmission of color signals up to 1200' (365m) via Cat3; it can be extended to 2200' (670m) via Cat5. For b&w signals, the maximum transmission distance is up to 1500' (457m) via Cat3 and can be extended up to 2500' (762m) via Cat5.
Made of ABS fire retardant plastic, the modular balun features port configuration switch to set port as the Power-thru balun that transmits remote power up to 500' (170m) via 3 twisted pair cables at 24VAC/5VA.
Providing a hassle-free cabling solution, the Power-Thru Balun connects to CCTV security / surveillance equipment that includes cameras, monitors, switchers, sequencers, multiplexers, DVRs, and other CCTV equipment. The balun can also be used with other composite baseband video equipments.
- Screw Terminals
- Transmits video and remote power via one 4-pair Cat5 UTP cable
- Transmits color signals up to 1200' via Cat3; distance can be extended up to 2200' via Cat5
- Transmits b&w signals up to 1500' via Cat3; distance can be extended up to 2500' via Cat5
- Transmits remote power up to 500' via 3 twisted pair cables at 24VAC/5VA
- Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
- Supports baseband video; NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
See any errors on this page? Let us know.