For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Wide range of image modes
- Built-in Image and Distortion Correction
- Approx. 3.1 megapixels
- High Resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps)
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Max. 3M (2,048 x 1,536) resolution
- Real-time WDR (3M 20fps, 120dB)
- Various viewing composition: 360° fisheye, Single panorama, Double panorama, Quad, User selectable region, Single rectangle, 1 original
- Defog, MD, AD, Video analytics
- M12 connector
- Max. 5M (2560 x 2048) resolution
- Various viewing composition, 6 dewarping view mode
- On board dewarping, Digital PTZ / Bi-directional audio
- WDR (Contrast Enhanced), MD, AD
- M12 connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.